Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. We need to mix science with common sense. I've, been saying for many years now, the internet has contributed to fish populations on soft water or hard water with information being exchanged like never before. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. #1 a 1 rainbow limit on the lake does crap for many reasons. I wouldn't mind the length limit, but 25", meh. #2 the problem with the browns are the people that are netting at night, snagging, lifting, ECT. This is a serious problem west of the Genny. #3 back to the rainbow limit, they are usually mixed in with our catch. Very rarely there are limits of 3 bows/person on board. Most guys are targeting kings and catch bows while doing the king thing, whether it's inshore or offshore. No doubt targeting bows happens, but not like it used to be. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. No doubt, he should make that spoon! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Well plans may change. We have no power and 2/3 of Webster is out also. They are still assessing and no timetable. Now I have to keep a generator going. This is changing my plans for the week and not sure I'll make it. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. According to Facebook, it looks like many many many people are out $, equipment and whatever else. Some guy on their was trying to organize something last month and wanted everyone that got screwed to contact him. When I think I've seen it all in the salmon world I'm mistaken again. sounds like one of my favorite soaps, "As the Lake Turns"....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Listen, the important question here should be.....Will their be cookies this year? Last year was the first with no cookies and I must say, I was taken back a bit.....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Your just now aggravated? The state has ONE facility for salmon eggs. That's all I needed to know awhile ago that makes me aggravated. It's like Russian roulette, something is gonna happen. See y'all Thursday. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Me. What time again? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I know, right?!?!?! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Btw, For the last year I've been sending Nick at Hybrid Lures all my older unused spoons and he's been making custom stuff for me that's kick ass.... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Hey, at $5 a pop for his mags, I made some quick cash on here selling all my flt's.....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. I'm ready to sell all of mine if that's what you get. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Nick, "you da man"! Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. I'm not seeing where anyone was personally bashing pro king. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Unfortunately, stuff like this happens all the time, but Brian was the first to do this, then someone saw it on his boat and the rest is history. Quality control with Brian and his Gambler Rigs is second to none. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Those green/black ones would be nice! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Dude, wish I seen them before you shipped out my order. They look great. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. Started doing 50# rod length for me and loved it. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. When I first started copper I had a tangle in a dipsey after letting the copper out when the boat wasn't straight. Now, I'm extremely anal about the boat being straight and painfully slow letting out the copper. When I have a fellow fisherman on the boat with me and I see that they are letting the copper out on free spool I start to get the shakes and head to the front of the boat.. lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Amish and John king is the same system, but Amish is almost 50℅ cheaper. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Go to the Amish Outfitters site and all your storage issues will be gone. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. The post is on here and the address is givin so you can look for a hotel. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. This is the storage I use. Everything is from Amish Outfitters except for the quart size freezer bags that the Hammerheads go into. Cow bells on the bottom of the bag and the two boxes of Gambler Rigs on top. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Pending Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...