Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Yes, but trolling is a different story. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. X2. Just yank them rags in.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. He is excellent to deal with guys. [emoji2] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. . Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. You have corn surrounding you and you want a plot? If you have a large parcel, sure. If you have a small one, no way. I'd make it thicker. Too many variables that we don't know about to give you an answer. Beans need a higher PH. If your soil is under 6.5 you'll need a bunch of lime or you won't get beans. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. What colors do you have left? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. They are not the same as many years ago. I've heard of a couple guys having some break on them. I be had mine for over 25 years and haven't broke one yet. When I do replace them it'll be a diff stick for sure. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Ugly sticks 1101 9' light action. I use these for salmon and browns w/o an issue. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Yes, it is trouble. I don't even scroll through the news feed anymore. If I see a post on the top I may like or comment, but that's it. I use it very little now. It's amazing how less irritated I am now, if you could believe that.lolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. That's what I used. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Dang! I'm waiting for a delivery today! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Remind me to show you these this season. They sparkle awesome in the sun without being real bright like chrome. I was pretty darn happy with my rigger bite last season, but who the heck knows if that was a reason.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Yep, I did that and I also sprayed on their metallic sparkle then finished with clear coat for my 16's.For some reason I put pink paint on the heads of my 13#ers. Thay all look great. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Yes on occasion I've tried those Biggins w/o success though. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. They all do it on Michigan because their water is so clear. They don't have the mighty Niagara dumping all the great lakes nutrients into it like we do. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. So far the other ports between Olcott and fair Haven have the same crappy staging and pier fishing since the start of the pens. Those fish must get caught up in the offshore school and keep trucking east. Pens have done zero for fall fishing. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Bingo!Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. Just have all your insurance and registration with you is all. We've never had a problem. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. 20 years ago all I'd see while driving were guys getting ready to do a push, including my group of 10ish. I personally only know of 2 groups that do it now. I'm sure in some areas it is done a bunch, but with hunter numbers down and hunters dieing off, it's not even remotely close to what it used to be. As long as much of the land is split up my many more people than in the Midwest, well never get bucks like that on a consistent basis. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. If I had a nickel for every fish caught while I was cleaning I'd be rich. I tell the customers that and the fish prove me right more times than not. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Awesome buck Roberto! And yes, I do see sort of a smile. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. I'm completely speechless, believe it or not.... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Yup a couple hours and go back. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. He will not fur sure Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Please put some modern "spin" on the nk Lites. Will you be producing them also? God I hope so! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...