Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. No sir Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Lot 3 gone. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I've said the same thing, but I'm hearing they could be a "bit" worried. Cant remember where I heard it. Even if they dredge every month, one storm will fill it in unless there is a break wall and I see no breakwall in the plans Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I better start paying then...... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Lots 2 & 6 are sold. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Wow, that's a big price to pay to sit and have dock parties.....Lol. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Who would pay $2000 if you can't get into the lake? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. New prices Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. lot 1. New uv glow Spin Doctors........$30SOLD Lot 2. 2 Used Spin Doctors & 1 new grn UV sparkler.........$23 SOLD. Lot 3. New UV Spin Doctors........$18 SOLD Lot 4. 4 used 11" flashers........$25 Lot 5. 1 new uv & 1 used Spin Doctor......$15 SOLD Lot 6. 3 used & 1 new glow sea sick Spin Doctor.....$30 SOLD. Shipping extra Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. All are SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. 3 used Glow DW rigs........$20 3 new rigs........ $25 3 new rigs/1 new whole bait rig....$35 4 Glow whole bait rigs.....$20 10 Glow heads.......$15 Sold Shipping extra Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Ttt Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Updated Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Great, send payment to address above.ty Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. You got it,ty. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. If anyone picks up, I'll drop the price $5. Next is eBay and the bay rats might not be on there. I'll let them sit before I give them away. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Crystalinas/Storms Sold.. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. I've been using the app. Thanks for all you do. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Chad, when I try to edit my post on my phone I get all this script stuff and it looks like a bird's nest.lol. I wouldn't even know where to start. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Yup, that's fine. Ty sir. [email protected] and for anyone else that wants to send me $. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Never used Bay Rats.....$40.SOLD Like new Bombers......$30 Sold Like new Bombers......$35 Sold Crystalinas/Storms......$35SOLD Bombers/Storms........$25 ship free Smithwicks......$30 SOLD Storm/Rebel/Rapala.......$30SOLD All prices include shipping Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. Never used Magnums/Glow....$30 Never used Small Glow Frogs....$35 All prices include shipping Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Jim, it did that with me and I logged out and tried logging in again and my login failed, but the site went back to normal with no code.lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Yup, I used to all the time. It's more of a pita than anything. Mine collect dust also. They look cool, but that's all their worth. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. I have a pic of one also. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...