Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I'm the best ever. Pick me!!!! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Both lots gone. Look at my new posting for more. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. This lot of spoons have silver backs on all of them..........$65 pick up and $5 extra to ship. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Go to Barlow's tackle. They have the Hi-tech blanks. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Lot 1 SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Lot 1 pending. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. #2 pending Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. No I don't Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Yup and I didn't get rid of all of them. Have too many. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Super glow mags....$40/lot Lot 1 Lot 2 Buyer pays shipping. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. I believe their is a HUGE difference in trolling lake Ontario and having a bass sneak up and sniff a lure. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Awww that's a bunch of "non scents"! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Everything SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Omg! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. AA, coldwater and vandamm warehouse gets used a bunch Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. 3.5" on eBay. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Well I'm guilty and so are 95℅ of the other guys. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. Just paid my tow boat USA bill. $72 including trailering. I love it. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. I believe somewhere west of 390 north of the parkway is a place to go. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. That explains it. I don't know anyone that monitors 16 or 9 and maybe nobody uses 68 at Sodus? At sandy we use 72. Coast guard monitors 16 and that's why they heard you. I just wouldn't of passed blame on any captains in the area. Isn't their a coast guard station in Sodus? Heck they could of thrown u a line from the pier. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. I've towed many guys in and have been towed in myself. Now isn't it possible that nobody heard the radio call? Bycrackie the freaking radio could of been on another channel or not on at all right? Your insinuating that everyone heard the call. You probably should have just made a post about needing help with the auxiliary instead of bashing guys that may have not heard a thing. Always two sides to every story. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. UV tape or spray has a blue/purple haze to it. Whether it's the haze or the UV, I don't care, they catch fish when the sun's out. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. I love you and I owe you a solid. Text me and we can hook up. Thanks Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. How much Jason? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Jason, not a bad offer.lol. heck, mint condition spoons aren't getting more than $2/spoon on here. Just looking for the beat up ones that everyone b/#$h's about. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...