Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I will try adding erin Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. I can't remember and I don't remember what was bought. It is when I was selling spoons. According to Yahoo, no such email exist. Does the email look familiar to you? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I'm fairly certain the DEC would love you to think hunting them doesn't hurt the population. Trying to make you think it's a waste of time. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Issue is being resolved. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Any of those 3. I've used green and clear Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. I use a small barrel swivel or a bloodknot Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. It's either that or replace your line. Your choice. It's done all the time with zero issues unless the knot sucks. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Just add 150' of sea flea in late June. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Wow, they weren't gonna make it anymore. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Only green and clear are available now. Either one is good. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. I said "IF" their were funds. Billy, you got to say it before me! UNCLE Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Unfortunately, everyone here cares about the channel being open and the rest of the stuff their doing now is secondary or not even on their mind. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Hence, why in the hell are they fixing up a marina. If their were funds, I'd look at harbors in Canada and you'll find a solution quick. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Was a Great event with tons of people supporting Tom! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. I just think Matt should "take one" for the team ya know? Guys wanna fish! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Excuses! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. I think you should grab them and toss em in for the people of Sandy..... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. You must not have the history that most of us has had. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Yeah, I'm a bold person, I just say what other people think. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. He's been talking about fixing that place up for 10 years. Same pitch, but he burned all his bridges with the town and state. The state actually owns half that parking lot and told him that if his mouth kept running ,they'll take it back. He isn't making squat there. I understand selling it, but sending out Xmas cards, contracts, taking deposits and then closing the doors in April is a complete ass$&-e move. Don't forget he last minute said no to the pen project and with his mouth, sabotaged it for 2 years. This guy is NOT a good human being. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. I heard about 15-20 guys are going to bald eagle. I also heard it's a huge **** getting in and out of there when it's not very calm. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. Been seeing breakers coming in where their are no rocks. So I believe that puppy is not dredged. Our south shore of this lake is embarrassing. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. I heard he's home. You should be able to get your $50 gas key deposit back and any deposit for this year! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. "The water temp in sandy is always 52° near the bottom because that's the earth temperature".......... That's all you need to know about that dou$&$;bag. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Just heard through the grapevine that Bruce is not opening. Oooooh snap! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...