Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. At least it's ready. This week's cold is gonna get it a great start. I'm sure guys will be on this weekend, but not me yet.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Well be on Honeoye before you can say "I better call Scott,im going to Honeoye".Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Unfortunately none of us Captains fish walleye on the lake. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Ohhhhhhhh boy! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. No shyt Dan! I'm gonna just guess that these same people have always been a perfect snow flake. This is one reason why me being on social media has come to a 95% stoppage. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Good job Dan! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. I love you Dan....[emoji6] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. I'm sure Rob gives a "mustache ride" or two......😱 Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Their should only be 1 comment, their awesome and you'll never go back to a 4:1. All of my reels are Saltists and Clarions. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Stick to divers, copper and lead core. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Man Brian, I would never say anything like that........ Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Awesome timing! Congrats buddy Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Better not put your potato gun on here next bro! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Very nice papman! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Huh? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Exactly what I've used for 30 years. Love them for everything. Unfortunately, I'm not parting yet. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Yep, don't be a hater on the crossbow. Be a hater on the ethics. Ethically, from what I hear is no more than 50 yds. We should Probably take a step back at the 75-100 comments. The dudes shooting that are dicks.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. Omg yes! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. My dad did and said it was my Xmas/birthday gift........[emoji2] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. T minus 24 hours till I'm back in stand and it won't be pretty. I owned the nickel slots in Vegas! High roller you know..... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Great deal for someone. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. Hey , I'm in Vegas. Not me! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. In the 20's with a 8" big weenie?Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Whatever you do Nick, theirs one thing for sure, plan on having a bunch of "bank" after you purchase or you will be chasing your tail. Just don't blow your whole load on the purchase. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Whatever you do Nick, theirs one thing for sure, plan on having a bunch of "bank" after you purchase or you will be chasing your tail. Just don't blow your whole load on the purchase. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...