Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. 40 min drive across county and still no hit deer. Been doing this for years and have never seen so little or none dead by now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. As long as I'm not the one "grabbing the ankles", I'm in!😉 Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I love humpingLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I drive back and forth from one side of monroe county to the other every day and am not seeing much of anything yet dead at the road. I'm sure after the rain tomorrow it will be a much different story Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Sorry duck, been at kids pitching lessons and couldn't update. The stick were spoken for in a text about 5 hours ago. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. This will not tell you info on your divers and junk lines though. 1/2-3/4 of most everyone's spread now are these.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Full body harnesses, climbing sticks, and stands. Sticks.....$30 each set of 4 $35 the set of 5 All sticks are SOLD Small stand with new seat....$30 Big stand.......$60 SOLD Harness w/jacket.......$30 Other harnesses.........$10 No shipping, pick up only. Rochester area. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. 40 acres in 8f and no fence.lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Honestly, I don't care if it's $50. I couldn't feel proud of one of those deer and that's what matters. Some people like shooting fish in a barrel and pump their chests out, I don't. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. I'm sure he is very busy this evening. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Hopefully I'll have my pennies saved to get a Smart Troll this spring. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. I liked my helix so much I got another one! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. It's like a "get out of jail free" card when it snows during gun though. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Looks like Matt after a case of Miller Lites! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Mike, those puppies are on their way to get wet in Quinte huh? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Wow, awesome! Congratulations! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Congrats to you both! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. That must have been you that passed me like a blur. LolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Only you would come up with this...lolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. It's a complete joke. As usual in this country, minority rules. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. And you win......... NOTHING! Ty for playing Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Oh yeah, the dick governor and his cronies. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Wow, I had a 10" I was selling here for around $700 and was laughed at! Sold it on eBay for over $800.lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. I just don't understand how blind the state is. At least from what I hear, Buffalo waterfront is great. "Build it, they will come". Now give me the movie title to that. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...