Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I've got a bunch from him that are around 2-2.5". Super glow. Maybe a dozen Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. When I take one out of the package, I always switch that snap to the fast action hole. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Nice buddy! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. How bout skip till 6pm, then it's on....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. That jaw on that brown doesn't look right. They both don't look to real to me. IMO. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Joe, hit Sandy. Evening bite is much better. Word has it, 6-8 is very good. Inside 160' Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Blow on the lure ever so gently till it comes to life......... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. 8" nil's is all I use now. I haven't had the gas auger out the 2 years I've had the nil's. Cuts like butter in any ice thickness. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Bingo!Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. [emoji47] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Water balloons.... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Awesome fish Joe. Everyone that I talked to down east "rotted". Nice going. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Well I've never mistakenly snagged and underwater debris, but I have heard it's from the Niagara River. Been dodging it for at least a month now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. All forecasts nowadays whether on TV or in NOAA are generated by models. Some use one model and some use a different one. The human element with forecasting is gone. I can tell that if a cold front goes through 5 days from now it's gonna be a bit windy. These models don't spit that info out till it's too late. If a human was doing it, they would say it would be a bit windy from the west a few days ahead of time. These forecasts are waaaaaaay worse than 5-10 years ago. And back then it was tough. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Bingo! The internet (lou) has taken much of the guess work out of finding the fish. Greater than 10 years ago their was a lot of driving around and searching. We are all spoiled nowadays. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Try eBay. That's where I go when guys want stuff for the ridiculous cheap on here. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. They don't make them anymore. I heard it takes like a $800 order and they'll make them for you. Reason for discontinuing is they weren't selling. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Awesome video! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. I have a charter 3-8 this afternoon in front of your kids swing set today. If you guys could meet at Tommy's 8-815ish I'll be back. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. It's also about the eggs collected. They should be taking eggs from the biggest fish. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. It's the clouds!!!!!! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Yesterday a few salmon were captured 110-130 just east of the creek late morning Bill. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. You've crossed the line. I'm sure the mods deleted this. Your throwing accusations at someone and expecting everyone to take your word. Maybe your right, but this isn't judge Judy's court. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. I have a 4 hour trip at 4. Going where I got fish Sunday. 100-200 start then we'll see Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...