Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Also in the fall, many of the top 20 spots in the salmon division are on the east end. The south central region(which is very large) would love to target the Lakers. I DO have clients that don't bother getting a one day pass because of this reason. I would love to see the entries in the years previous to getting rid of the laker division and after.
  2. Unless the witness is not a part of the regular crew, it won't be unbiased. If one cheats, all of the crew would be in on it, which makes a witness of that fishing team not a good one. I agree on scraping the witness program. Still, dave does a great job in keeping on top of things.
  3. I wear those light weight pants that I can take the legs off to turn into shorts if I need to. Outdoor stores have them.
  4. Was around the Clayton area last week and it was the worst I ever seen. Everyone else was having issues too.
  5. The only time I can get bass in the lake is trolling hot n tots in 15-30'of water. Hedges area. Been awhile though
  6. Yup, it's called spin n paw.....
  7. Oh ok. I have the 9&10 and they have maps
  8. What is the difference in the maps on the helix and the navionics?
  9. Run one across your nail some time. It down right burns my ass. Done the dremmel and if I use a file it takes forever because their so bad. Easier to change out to quality hooks
  10. Yup many of the biggest spoon manufacturers have the dullest hooks I've ever seen. It's very disappointing. You couldn't pop through your skin with those p.o.s. I switched all my spoons to lazers 934's. Sticky and 3x strong. Spoon prices are completely stupid now even with their s$!t hooks.
  11. When they test fish, they throw the whole fish in a blender. Not just the meat.
  12. New price on the box and rod holders. $20 and $40/pair
  13. New price.....$600.
  14. Hey, someone threw the shot over the bow. When everyone knows the past, are they supposed to sit back and let him be a hero? Bruce didn't start the drama. The drama was started well before this.
  15. Releases & Stingrays sold pending payment.
  16. Tackle box Great shape.......$10 Pick up only. I'm not shipping this puppy. 16 releases.........$20 SOLD 6 mag Silver Streaks......$15 10 Stinger Stingrays.......$25 SOLD Railing rod holders........$30/pair Shipping extra
  17. Tried them in the smoker a couple years ago and puked.
  18. If you have to jump through hoops to make these things taste good then I would say no, not good to eat. Finger lakes LT I hear are good though.
  19. I can attest that his paint jobs are awesome...
  20. The big west blow 2 weeks ago was supposed to fix it and it didn't. I'm not counting on anything anymore. Just hope is all. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Lol. I've been livin it the last 3 weeks. Nothing to do with being optimistic. It has sucked and I'm optimistic that it will get better because it can't get worse. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Sucks and no Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...