Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Under about 25' use the 200. Over I go to my 50. You would do 77 Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Sub troll reads about 1/2mph slower than a fish hawk. Over all, it reads slower. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Well bill, I'm sure when I go there Saturday they'll be east and when I go Sunday, they'll be west. Lol. The Lakers out of sandy this past weekend were full of gobies. Tiny gobies were in the ones on the bottom in 130'. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Get ready for the questions! Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Same here buddy. Those silvers that were near the nose sat weren't their for us either. I'm done blaming the weather. Something is going on. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I have a bunch also that I'll be trying this weekend. They do have great action. Took a few bts on them so far, but the fishing was far from stellar the last month. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Well I fished out of Rochester for the past month and never caught a coho. I heard of 2 caught during that span. Do yourself a big favor and go to Niagara or target a different fish. Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Yeah at least if your gonna b.s., be a little more realistic eh?
  9. The south shore for browns is like pulling teeth and you do 50 in a day and a 28+# King? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  10. Just get a 1'x2' piece of plywood and duck tape it to the top point of the bow to add another foot. I see many boats that their owners say it's 2' longer than what it actually is because of that tongue on the bow. Lol
  11. Buck pond eh?
  12. If you don't put that on your wall, I'll spank you!
  13. You know Keith, it's hard to be this pretty!
  14. It went offshore yesterday morning and wasn't in yet at 3pm
  15. Lol Matt! You guys are like a "train wreck", we just have to keep watching...lol
  16. Great job Roberto.
  17. I wouldn't want my boat to sink with that puppy! Lol
×
×
  • Create New...