Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. When I used to use them more it was the chrome/chart ones behind a 10" crazy bizotch sd
  2. If successful means being 5 figures in the hole then yes, I kick ass!..lol
  3. I've already laid my head in the guillotine. If I have to worry about how much each fish costs me, then please drop that blade on my neck!
  4. I use the bottled anchovies from wegmans. They sure do work. Not so much last year when the salmon fishing blew
  5. I'll take $50 shipped for lot 3.
  6. Make me an offer guys.
  7. If they think this is a problem, they didn't live through the 80's. They were coming out of every nook and cranny back then.
  8. I drooled over this boat when it was at shumways for a few weeks. Set up beautifully.
  9. Lots 1,4&5 available.
  10. I have another one of those freaking headaches again....
  11. Lot #1 Silver Streak Mags.......$15 Lot #2 Dreamweaver & NK Mags........$25 SOLD Lot #3 7 Stingers & Super Slims.........$18 SOLD Lot #4 9 Stingrays & 1 Legendary Mags..........$28 Lot #5 10 Stingrays. Botton ones have glow cups.........$28 SOLD Shipping is $5 and I'll combine if needed.
  12. Got it. I'll pack them up tomorrow morning. Ty
  13. Yes I'm not sure how much the shipping is. Just throw an extra $2 on. Silverfoxcharters@ yahoo.com
  14. Eagle Claw M954BRZ 1/0 short shank, round bend and 3X strong. I have about 950 of these hooks in bulk that I wanna start unloading.........$0.25/each + shipping. I use these for flies and meat rigs mostly.
  15. #2 SOLD. #3 still available
  16. $100 shipped for 2 & 3. That will be my lowest offer.
  17. Those are R & R spoons.
×
×
  • Create New...