Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. If people are giving away damaged stingers I'll take them too. Pm me and I'll give you my address! silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Update silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Updated silverfoxcharters.net
  4. I'm not holding my breath Jim. Looking forward to "catching" up!silverfoxcharters.net
  5. I do have the boxes of my new riggers now. So yes I think I can ship. silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Ty silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Send me $35, your address and their yours. It'll cost me $10 to ship these. Silverfoxcharters@ yahoo.com silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Updated silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Why in the heck did they put up those "scenic" signs then? Who in the ";'! Is gonna drive on it to see anything? silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Straight silver. I'll run them on my divers while fishing for mud chickens when I'm not being lazy. silverfoxcharters.net
  11. If your only fishing till mid May, I would say no way. Stick with spinnys/flies. You have very limited time fishing kings, don't try to complicate things and spend money on meat stuff. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Yup, I know a property that had a dozen dead deer found in the spring after the thaw. silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Maybe the DEC should keep handing out nuisance permits like candy. I really believe that is a big issue with herd size. My 8f spot is dead too. silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Yeah I've got some fairly fresh big rubs showing. Second rut the next weekish silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Doe population is taking a beating in bkpt. silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Xmas bump..... silverfoxcharters.net
  17. You should see the relationship he has with his pee wee Herman blow up doll!silverfoxcharters.net
  18. My girls! silverfoxcharters.net
  19. I have 2 and don't hunt with them. Awesome family pet, I'll get another one again. One is from a breeder of hunting dogs and she points at the rabbits in the yard. silverfoxcharters.net
  20. WOW!silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Yeah, if I need to spend 3-5 bucks a slug, I'll quit. My $5 KBO's are all I've ever needed. I bought everyone I could last year because I don't think they make them anymore.silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Was it high fence or no fence hunt? Incredible deer if its no fence. silverfoxcharters.net
  23. I'll take the cable and rigs buddy. silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...