Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Im not shipping riggers. Did that once and I'm not doing that ever again.lol silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Webster. I'll get pics and all the recent repair invoices to show all is good. I also will have the cannon transducer and the wires to link the riggers together. silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I will be having 5 riggers for sale soon. digitroll iv's, and 2 others. I'll get pics up when I can. All have been serviced and work good. This is just a heads up if someone is interested to be first in line to look. I have pics and info now. I'm selling because I'm buying new Digitroll 10's in the spring. (2) Magnum 10A that work good. Slow-medium speed, but very dependable. Extendable booms. New upgraded plugs/wires on riggers. Includes bases..............$600/both SOLD . (2) Digitroll IV High Speed that work good. One has the positive ion control knob. Extendable booms. Upgraded plugs/wires on riggers. Includes bases...........$1050/both Sold pending payment. (1) Digitroll IV that is now converted to a short stop. Similar to a high speed mag 10. Cannon wanted $350 to replace the board and I wasn't spending that, so it got converted. Extendable boom. Upgraded plugs/wires on rigger. Includes base...........$350
  4. If Tiffany came with the bad boy buggy, I'll buy it for you and take her! silverfoxcharters.net
  5. I think their is a guy at eagle creek. silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I can't, the maintenance dude took it! Lmao silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Boat US has a towing/trailer program. About $70/yr. Its great piece of mind and he's located at the Genny. silverfoxcharters.net
  8. I can't rub 2 pennies together after my current one! silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Nope. And u know why silverfoxcharters.net
  10. If I get one someday, that's the size. Just my wife and kid. silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Beautiful boat! Someday, unfortunately just not right now. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Bobby needs a friggin hair cut! Lol silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Its amazing the egos that this sport has. People I've known for a long time have even changed. Whether its being shrewd, lying or developing ego's. You have a very bad egg in your port and trust me, karma will happen. silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Do a search. Theirs a many page topic on this. silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Jimmy I'll give ya $175 for reel in box. I don't need the rod. Those reels go for $175 online silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Sorry I'm not doing it this year. Send your info to King Slammin. Yahoo has erased all of my last years info. League is gone I cant find it. He will need all Your email addresses.
  17. Never tried it, I was a lazy bum silverfoxcharters.net
  18. Man, you guys think too much! silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Pick me pick me pick me!!!!!! silverfoxcharters.net
  20. I don't believe weathermen let alone a stupid book. silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Thank you Brian, I'm here every day..... silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Wanna hear something real crazy? I do it on full cores too! If your worried about it, don't do it....... silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Nope. Shute and corner. Trust me I know crab crawling isn't a good test. Its been going on all year silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Oh yeah. Example this weekend back and forth in 90-100fow silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Everything is good. silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...