Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Calcutta winners: 1. Running Rebel 2. Silver fox 3. Yankee troller Big fish.....Rebel silverfoxcharters.net
  2. I must say, that was the best captains bag I've seen in any Tourny. silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Maybe Brian can put up a better pic? silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Devils nose is about 11 miles east of the oak. lol
  5. Just a minor warning guys. Their is a bunch of crap floating all over out there. I wouldn't be hammering away in the dark. silverfoxcharters.net
  6. OK, its been officially "jinxed"!silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Updated 7/20 eve silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Its them damm miller lites again! silverfoxcharters.net
  9. That's a disturbing picture...... Lol silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Updated 7/15 Check out all the sponsors on our Facebook page! silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Careful Matt! I got the third degree once about mentioning how spoiled everyone is now......late 80's a 36# king on an Andy Reeker. Lol. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. My sponsor is my pocket book, and I wish I could keep it shut. silverfoxcharters.net
  13. The gift that keeps on giving.....lol silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Absolutely, don't use stingers, they won't catch any browns.Throw the ones you have my way and I'll dispose of them.silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Updated 7/14 I know everyone waits till the last minute, but I'm not taking any checks I get in the mail after next tuesday. If I get any after tuesday, they won't be cashed and you'll need to give cash to one of us.
  16. Would their be anyone interested in a white swim platform off my penn yann 265? If you want to look at it, it's in Brockport.
  17. I was never saying its not a good idea and maybe I'll have some one day. Good luck and have a great season! silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...