Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Wow Matt, I hope I'm not next! silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Apparently not, time bomb is still grumpy silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I'll show you a "dive curve" silverfoxcharters.net
  4. It has nothing to do with accuracy. Its that I believe they run higher than a copper run clean. Bite me silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Maybe your smelling pine on the taint? silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Listen, I know you guys are trying to push your product, but "a lot" of guys are switching to this? In all of my contacts, I know of 1. Anyways, I don't believe any of these depth charts unless a scuba diver was used. My junk lines run deeper than what those "popular" charts say. silverfoxcharters.net
  7. I thought the same thing! silverfoxcharters.net
  8. I'll be fishing 2-3 days this weekend. Give me a text or call silverfoxcharters.net
  9. X2Fishing was just starting to set up till all this east wind the past 2 weeks. We will have great salmon fishing if it would just stay westerly for awhile. silverfoxcharters.net
  10. X3 silverfoxcharters.net
  11. SANDY CREEK SHOOTOUT VI We are pleased to announce the 6th annual Sandy Creek Shootout. Quality Homes of Rochester will again be providing a $ 500.00 guaranteed cash prize for the largest salmon. Great prizes for largest Brown, Rainbow and Lake Trout. Lots of additional sponsor merchandise and every team receives a "captains bag". www.sandycreekshootout.com Follow us on Facebook Date: Saturday, July 25, 2014 (Weather day will be July 26, 2015) Start: 5:30 am with weigh in at 2:00 p.m. Structure= Largest 4 fish (salmon/trout) combined weight per boat, 2 person minimum per boat, 8 rod limit per boat, 100 % Payout, Big fish payouts, 50/50 raffles 2015SandyCreekShootout.pdf *Above is the entry form for this years tournament. All your payment options are on this entry. You MUST fill out and sign when mailing or delivering your entry fee. *All the rules for this tournament are here (Please read + print them!): www.sandycreekshootout.com *Optional $50 calcutta *Big Fish Friday event also Make sure to join us for the SCS tournament party on Friday night @ Tavern 19 starting at 6:30pm Order your tournament shirt here! I will start the list of paid teams below: 1. Silver Fox/Papa Joe 2. Legacy 3. Escape 4. Bear 5. Salmonboy 6. Bear Creek Bandits 7. Addiction 8. Reflection 9. Pull The Hook 10. Yankee Troller 11. Nothing But Net 12. Salmon Sweepers 13. Triple S 14. Justified 15. Team Jaeger/Jolly Roger 16. Get The Net 17. Double D 18. The Scottsman 19. Wastin Away/ DumAss 20. Rigged 21. Screamin Reels 22. Rabid Weasel 23. Shark Hunter 24. Hells Bells 25. Tomahawk 26. Manatee 27. Maryland Boat 28. Jessica Are 29. Fisher4 30. Make The Turn 31. Chasing Chrome 32. Missdemeanor 33. Time Out 34. Gordy's Dream 35. Live Action 36. Running Rebel 37. Hideout 38. Bronx Bomber 39. Chassin Tail Marina Info and dockage... Pro Marine and East Fork Marina Owner- Tom Barbera 236 Lake Rd East Fork Hamlin, NY 14464 (585) 964-2694 ice, boat launch, docking, service ______________________ Sandy Creek Marina Owner- Bruce Butcher 8 Lake Road East fork Hamlin, NY 14464-9704 (585) 964-8189 ice, boat launch, e-free fuel, docking ______________________ Sleepy Hollow Marina Owner- Frank 200 Lake Road East Fork Hamlin, NY 14464-9708 314-3569 docking ______________________
  12. Slap a red dot on that forehead and give him a Vail! silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Osama bin serious silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Here is the one I have! silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I used to due it a bunch and did take fish on it. silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Lot #7 please..... silverfoxcharters.net
  17. The "ole" YECK frog. I'll never get rid of those puppies for the brownies. silverfoxcharters.net
  18. 50# mono is stiff off coarse, but it's not even remotely close to how stiff 50# fluorocarbon is, especially the bloodrun. That's the stiffest flouro I've ever seen. silverfoxcharters.net
  19. I'm here now, I'll check it out! silverfoxcharters.net
  20. Reading it? I got through one sentence, looks down and said, no way!silverfoxcharters.net
  21. :blink::blink::huh::huh: what did you say?????!!!!!! silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Lol. May bad! She's yours then...... silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Yup, I got rid of my leadcore on my 45 and put on 200' bloodrun copper and love it. Been catching more fish on it too. silverfoxcharters.net
  24. A HOT collage girl! silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...