What the heck happened to you!? I smoked some Lakers and couldn't believe the diff in taste to the salmon. Puke!Finger lakes Lakers are good though.
silverfoxcharters.net
Yes Matt, you can put them on the core. Its such a long attachment their is no pinching the core. I'm a dive bomb pro since they came out. Hence, why I don't own a copper over 350. Lolsilverfoxcharters.net
Do you guys honestly consider a pro team a charter that does an ave of 5 trips a year!!!!!! That was me a few years ago when I was getting started. We need to get off the fact that all charters are pros! A lot of "pros" including myself couldn't hold the jock strap of a ton of amateurs! My god, when I did it it was to get a few buddies to do some tourney fishing for a day or 2. Charter guys that do it for a living won't waste there time for this!!!!! I'm done. Good night. Astalavista baby. Lol
silverfoxcharters.net