Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Somewhere in the middle. silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Put the dive bomb on the copper. I do it all the time. Not sure why you wouldn't. silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I must say I'm very disappointed on the number of fish that smack my flies and are not on very long. I use 4x size 2 spark points with a 5/0 gammy single above it. I'm going to tie some tandem singes up for this weekend. silverfoxcharters.net
  4. I'm starting to question my fish hawk. When I'm going about 1.75 on the subtroll going east, my fh is about 2.3. Sounds good, BUT when I go west at 1.75 my fh is about 1.8. It makes no sense to me, other than I'm really starting to like the solid consistency of my subtroll. Any ideas on this? silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Hahahaha. Thanks buddy. silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Yuuuuuuuuup! Let's save this subject for the winter blues!silverfoxcharters.net
  7. X2silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Dude they are sexy silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Shmo boys are back at it!!!!!!! Did you wear my favorite sweat pants? silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Yup, been using 20# ff for years and never had a problem. If theirs a problem, its you, not the line. silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Go to mercruiser. 3 year warranty. Russian roulette anywhere else. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. It doesn't matter Rob. You know and I know that it will fall on deaf ears. they had their mind made up and that's it.silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Exactly my opinion also! I guess I won't buy that muzzy and less people in the woods means nothing will get killed, even does. silverfoxcharters.net
  14. After using mine for a few months Bruce, I must agree, I like it a lot! silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Careful with Traxstech. He's "special". Call tony at great lakes planers next time. silverfoxcharters.net
  16. I could still poop.......silverfoxcharters.net
  17. 90% or the time Michigan has smaller fish. I wouldn't try anything over 15' in our lake or your asking for trouble. silverfoxcharters.net
  18. I'm sure glad I got a bulk spool of 20# flea flicker when they made it. I get ZERO fleas. silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Trust me, I can handle my rod silverfoxcharters.net
  20. I want those rods! silverfoxcharters.net
  21. silverfoxcharters.net
  22. I can hear the chariots of fire song in my head as he launched slow motion over that cooler..... silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Craig was walking away to leave when we did Calcutta payouts and when nobody came up from your team we started yelling at Craig. He started running and he hurdled a cooler!...... I died laughingsilverfoxcharters.net
  24. $6300 paid out $500 cash for big king Paid top ten with $1800 for 1st Lots of product from sponsors Thats all, I'm going to crawl into hibernation for a bit.lol silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...