Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I heart you Bill Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Also, fishing in other spots than in front of the gazebo may help too. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Mops seriously? Now it's 3 times in a day. You nailed it! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I'm hearing a few more tigers caught this year. This is the second tiger of the day for Gator and I a few weeks ago. It was 37" and we released it very quickly. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. That sounded bad.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Rolmops, I agree with you twice! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. But he showed me it works! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Dude, it has to work. The guy sawed his boat in half the he flexsealed it and off to the races on the lake he went! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Just what I want to do is lose equipment over a mud chicken....lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. You are correct, one of these days people will learn. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Did I really just read this? [emoji27] Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. No electricity. We use a 2000 Honda generator and it powers the heat, lights and stereo with zero issues. We take the battery home after hunting season. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Here's a pic and you can steal our toilet idea...lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I purchased a 90's trailer, then threw about 6 pallets together and put plywood on top of it for a deck. Works awesome. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Do a search, it's been gone over many times and guys may be done talking about it over and over. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Yes it was Brian, Keith T and me. Crushed the pickeral Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I have personally seen that propane auger work in -10 temps one morning. Worked awesome. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Only time I may take tax money is if I get a check for $600 or more. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. In the overall scheme of things, their isn't a ton of money to win for most people most of the time. You do it because you love the competition and teamwork involved. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. 1 part boat and each person gets a part. 3 guys would get split 4 ways. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. I heard it was a "crappie" bag. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Honeoye is pretty darn muddy I hear. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Ok Bill, now I dare you to use blue!!!!! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. We installed a cigarette lighter and plug into that. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...