Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Is this a joke? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. 1&6 Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. #2,3,4,5 are all sold. #1&6 left Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Yes your all set buddy, thank you. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I sent a text. I'll give it to this evening or their yours. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I have no clue, I guess I gotta call this other guy when I get a chance. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. #4 are sold. Thank you Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. PayPal is [email protected] Add $6 for shipping. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Storm thundersticks, Jr's, bomber, crystalinas and others. All lots are $18 plus shipping or $100 for all 6 lots and free shipping. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Flashers are not for sale anymore. I transformed them with some UV...... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. I've never understood the fishing/hunting shows on during the morning of the weekends when we're all fishing & hunting! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Flies sold. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. New price for flashers...$50 shipped or $40 pick up. No more price drops, too expensive new. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Yeah I'm not overly liking the new upgrade. My subscribed thread is gone. It's more time consuming now than it was. Sorry Chad! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Could be 90-100. When I had full cores I'd put a 4oz on and figured I was around 80'. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I was with Brian today selling his rigs and walked around a few times, bringing something back every time. Super show with a wide variety of gear. I brought back some of Jason's Great Lakes Lure Company spoons to try and I think I'm gonna like them a bunch. See ya next year! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Sent my okumas in for upgrades in about Nov/Dec and got them back in about 2 weeks! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Flies are pending.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Me too! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Larry....... Lmao Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Btw, the flashers have glow. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. If you have your own side cutters, bring them please. Also for our entertainment, Dwayne and Mike will be towing the pens to the resting site! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Why hook companies can't get the hooks the same size is beyond me. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Unfortunately, it depends on the brand hook. #1 or #2. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Yup dive bombs. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...