Jump to content

Shorthanded

Professional
  • Posts

    603
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shorthanded

  1. spoons arrived today as described, fast ship, smooth deal. Thanks, John
  2. ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Looking for sizes 20, 30 and 40. Thanks, Jack Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. i'll take both lots...paypal
  5. WaterWanderer I am in the Clinton, Transit Rd area, Cheektowaga/West Seneca the rod holders lock down tight, never had one loosen. I'll pm you my number
  6. no, I am keeping the cradles
  7. There are two trees, each with three adjustable rod holders, making a total of six rod holders Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. For sale, riggers are in excellent condition… Qty-2 Scotty 1085 Strong Arm Manual Downriggers, 30” tip-up booms, spooled with new 200# Scotty Braided Line. $250 Cash and Local Pickup.
  9. Try posting on OGF forum...I don't think they will last long
  10. Payment sent Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Check your pm Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. I sent you an IM
  13. Sent a PM Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United
  14. bought rod holders from Trevor. items as described, fast shipping good communication. A+ don't hesitate
  15. rods still available?  thinking of changing my setup and may be interested in buying them back at the right price.  lmk.

     

    jack

  16. how old? wire or braid?
  17. Im interested in the two Cisco rod holders. sent you my number in a PM
×
×
  • Create New...