Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. Had a 2 hours to kill so went fishing, found bait in 100fow got a king to take a purple clown dreamweaver spoon 48ft down her biggest fish ever!! 15 1/2lbs i wouldnt recommend the state launch around 6pm on a Sunday
  2. I can check tomorrow for you, I'm gonna guess 40-60bucks
  3. Both work as they should, no mounts. White in color Extended booms $250
  4. 500cc 4x4 runs perfect clutchless 5speed wench on the front have registration, so yo can use it on the ice or public land $1800
  5. Got to river about 630 went north east, set up in 40fow lots of marks no fish, hit 120fow and it was on, one after another... 3 on my secret spin doctor with UV stud fly parked around 50feet down 5 on UV dolphin spoon 49feet down 3 on a NK mag UV spoon 2 on a green spot with UV green fly 120-170fow off the lake by 10.
  6. Not at all, just looking to get out there
  7. Before I buy a new one, thought I would check here.. what are you looking to sell!!
  8. Greece Ny I don't mind shipping but you pay the ride
  9. Works as it should no mount but will include base
×
×
  • Create New...