Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. If that isn't the issue, circuit board. Fish 307 has about the best prices I've seen.
  2. They do, pull pin to move.
  3. Ttt
  4. Believe in yourself even when others don't
  5. Are these on the newer "China" made Moonshines? I know the new hooks are junk bc I've broke some hooks on the China made ones. Haven't had splits fail yet.
  6. I'd look in the pike and musky section of LOU. Most things have been discussed if you dig around.
  7. Price drop, $85 each + shipping.
  8. Price drop, $70 each + shipping.
  9. Thought if you while watching a west coast salmon show ad they were jigging. Big singles is what they had on the jigs. When I was out in BC years ago, I saw guys casting and jigging the spoons back while we were on a head boat but at the time didn't think to look at the hooks but they been doing it for decades out there.
  10. Looking to sell 2 used Bert's for $80 each plus shipping ($115 new), work as they should. Text 585-287-2725 or message me here. I'll even toss in another to be used for parts if you buy these 2.
  11. Asking $95 each.
  12. I have a one piece laying around new ive never used, happy to rehome if u want. Only 7' but it's a musky innovation predator series 3-15oz with tags still on it. 585-287-2725 if interested. $40.
  13. Message sent
  14. Braddocks Bay, about as easy as it gets around here. Some good ones in there also!
  15. Awesome job Landon!!!
  16. Congratulations bud! Nice to see Dad get one!
  17. Man you could use some better looking neighbors...... but i do love his Simms All Weather Fishing Socks! Just joking, beautiful Lund and sounds like some lights out feeshin'- congratulations guys!
  18. Went grocery shopping for the Chapter 69 Musky Tournament this weekend on Chautauqua Lake after reading Mannys and my neighbor Toms outstanding reports. We have people coming in from all over and not many get access to our beautiful lake. Sandy at 170' was $, quick evening trip. Meat, meat and Kelly Carbon Moonshines put nice fillets on the grill. Coppers, divers, riggers- they all went.
  19. You guys got my fat ass going out there tonight with these reports. Great job Manny!
×
×
  • Create New...