Jump to content

cheeseyrider

Members
  • Posts

    164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheeseyrider

  1. NOWER Hard to believe , lets see the screen shots u talked about. Put up or shut
  2. I've dealt with the man personally buying stuff at his house. He is a nice elderly gentleman. Sure it is mis communication. He will correct the mistake given the chance. Patience
  3. So I'll assume even with the crack it his still functional? I'll take them if you can wait until I'm up in you area 5/19-5/26, usually take a trip towards Rochester checking out Antique Malls for the wife. Save on shipping costs. There Cannon products? Ever contact Cannon for warranty coverage?
  4. Capt Lou Plan is to be in your area Mon or Tues next week. I can pick up instead of shipping, saving you shipping expense, 24 for $40 ?
  5. No thank you. Do not want all Didnt answer the question 24 for $45 FFA in Pa I'll PM my Email once you confirm deal
  6. Where is the crack,?can you show a close up pic,? have the rear mounted duals, thinking of switching to the front mounts . Would you be interested in a trade, if not I will be up at Fair Haven 5/19, usually take one trip into Rochester, maybe meets somewhere in between. . don't know what your thinking $$, but how about $10/ pc?
  7. Like I said in a PM willing to buy previous offers you did on Lo 24 for $45 FFa in Pa , you never responded
  8. Congrats that's a wall hanger. That's what keeps us coming back knowing there are trophies in LO
  9. Shipping cost in Pa? Not familiar with what FFA means, thanks
  10. Interested in stick baits if u ever re introduce those. Used a black n silver with crystal finish that was scalloped on outside About 4- 4 1/2 lbs . Hot lure for two days out of Fair Haven last week of April
  11. Thanks for the info. Busy fishing the lake, appreciate the time u take Gambler , will look for their classified ads and hope they bring them back
  12. Don't think there made or available any more. Looking for larger size 4 - 41/2 inch models. Black n silver if u have or Blue n silver
  13. Nice report. We were there at Anchor. Fishing was decent until storms rolled. Glad the River police were decent U
  14. I sent you PM
  15. Just looking for options , what others are using. Have Otter boards and original line on reels. Have used mostly Larvick releases, which work ok, get hung up somewhat and don't want to slide down line at times. Are the Amish releases any better Know guys use shower curtain hocks and rubber bands also. What works for you. Thanks for any info
  16. So Captain do you have any more for sale? Howe much for how many. In Pa so depending where your located could pick up
  17. Little confused by 24 each, each color or you sell in lots of 24? Pic on colors ? So how much for how many ? Think you were selling them for $45 on 3/26. Correct me if I'm wrong Sent you an E-mail also
  18. Are they still available? Some look a-little rough Are they a all functional ? Coming up to Fairhaven 4/20. Are you anywhere near there ?
  19. I have the same unit. Only use it for navigation Would be interested in chips u have if your parting out . Assume there for LO
  20. Hello there . What might you have left for sale . I am interested . I'm local. So would need soon Trip planned 4/20-4/27/23 Thanks 610-349-1209 if you would rather call. Name is Gary
  21. Looks like we'e looking at top side. Are there any brackets underside? Pic if you have one would help. Nice platform for the money. If i didn't already have one I would buy it . Great for putting a large cooler on for LO
  22. FYI For those that use the state park cabin system, starting last year they DO NOT open up for rentals until 5/19/23 this year. State wide economy move they claim cost factor for heating cabins early April thru May too great They'r losing revenue but also delay bringing their staff back from winter layoff. Not happy cause always enjoyed larger cottages at Fair Haven. Same goes for Selkirk Shores state park, just checked for myself. Any reasonable lodging around Mexico -Fair Haven , even further west I'd be interested in any info. Have my own boat
  23. Glad to see you guys had a great week and nice pics. Didn't make it up, maybe next year.
  24. I used to run Off Shore and Scotty pinch pads. Switched to blacks releases long time ago, on recent charter for browns questioned captain why he uses Scottys instead of Black Releases. Response was since Blacks are on DR cable can't see smaller fish when they hook up as opposed to pinch pads. More skippies that don't survive. I run my Blacks Release above downrigger ball and probe. They have different varieties for different situations
×
×
  • Create New...