Tomb
Members-
Posts
147 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Tomb
-
I have a bunch I would be willing to part with.. they are down at my camp and can bring some home in the next couple weeks.. where are you located?
-
-
I realize this is off topic but does anyone know a land surveyor in the Hamlin area that they would recommend?
-
for sale : usa Cabelas Commercial Grade Dehydrator
Tomb posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
Check out “One More Drift”. I have fished with Capt Pete a number of times and it is always a great time.. https://onemoredrift.com/
-
-
-
for sale : usa Matthews Z9 - New Price
Tomb replied to Tomb's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Matthews Z9 - New Price
Tomb replied to Tomb's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Ten Point Turbo GT Crossbow
Tomb replied to Tomb's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Ten Point Turbo GT Crossbow
Tomb posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I have a Ten Point Turbo GT crossbow for sale. This cross bow has Ten Point Accudraw system, so no pulling to cock it. Simply crank the accudraw, very easy! It comes with scope, dampeners, quiver and a dozen Carbon Express Bolts. Plenty fast and accurate. Everything you need to be in the game. $375 firm. -
for sale : usa Matthews Z9 - New Price
Tomb posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I have a Matthews Z9 for sale. i is 60# and believe the current draw length is 28” but adjustable. includes site, quiver, drop away rest ,d loop, release and arrows (4 in the quiver and I now I have 6 or more that need to be reflected.. I have the fletching and would be willing to sell the fletching jig separately). Bow shoots great, is quiet and is forgiving. You can shoot it here if you would like. $375 firm, as I think this is a very fair price. please message me here or text 585 seven three eight 9163 -
-
Deer was picked up. If someone from this site, Thx!!
-
If anyone is looking for a fresh road kill for their bait pile on the west side of Rochester, there is one on the south side of Hamlin Center road.. we are at 784 and it is between our house and the neighbor to the west.
-
I am heading to Costa Rica for a quick work trip in a couple weeks, but will likely be going back in the fall for a longer stay.. curious who you use for a charter and what the rates are like. What port do you go out of? Have you ever targeted rooster fish?
-
-
I am not saying this is right, but I have always taken the approach of get the seed in the ground and don't try to time the rain. Can't tell you how many times over the years I have planted with no rain in site and within a couple days we get a down pour.
-
for sale : usa WTB trailer for 14ft aluminum boat
Tomb replied to Matt ching's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Neighbor sold his -
for sale : usa WTB trailer for 14ft aluminum boat
Tomb replied to Matt ching's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Where do you live? My neighbor in Hamlin has a trailer in front of his house for sale that might be what you are looking for. I can pass his number along so you can find out more about it if you are nearby -
May want to call the Custom Gun Shop in Walworth
-
-








