Jump to content

gunnysargent12

Members
  • Posts

    256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gunnysargent12

  1. PM sent
  2. Few HJ10s left if anyone interested.
  3. Pics updated....one color left In HJ12s that's not marked out....Parrot
  4. Yes I paint a bunch of bandits. I currently have them on eBay....https://www.ebay.com/itm/223748614778. check out "see other items". Anyone looking for bandits, I'd suggest not buying from eBay as I have to keep prices high due to eBay fees. PM for pricing and even better, bulk pricing. If there's a color out there you want and I don't offer, I got plenty of blanks to paint up.
  5. The one(s) that are marked out with an "X" are sold. Thank you for who has purchased so far.
  6. Ones marked out with an "X" are sold. Thank you for who purchased so far.
  7. For sale are custom painted Rapala Husky Jerks, size 10 (HJ10). All lures are new and have been airbrushed by me. Once airbrushed, a 2 part epoxy clearcoat is added for durability. I also add 3D eyes prior to clear coating. Each color has (3) of the exact same color scheme. Selling the same (3) colors as a lot for $20 shipped tyd. If interest in multiple colors as a lot, I'll extend a price discount. Please PM me for the colors your interested in and for bulk pricing. PayPal, credit card (point of sale through PayPal), money order and personal check is fine. Any questions, please ask.
  8. For sale are custom painted Rapala Husky Jerks, size 12 (HJ12). All lures are new and have been airbrushed by me. Once airbrushed, a 2 part epoxy clearcoat is added for durability. I also add 3D eyes prior to clear coating. Each color has (3) of the exact same color scheme. Selling the same (3) colors as a lot for $20 shipped tyd. If interest in multiple colors as a lot, I'll extend a price discount. Please PM me for the colors your interested in and for bulk pricing. PayPal, credit card (point of sale through PayPal), money order and personal check is fine. Any questions, please ask.
  9. PM sent
  10. Sold, pending funds. Thanks Terry and LOU
  11. Sold, pending funds. Thanks LOU
  12. Sold pending funds. Thanks Matt and LOU
  13. For sale is a lot of (16) Michigan stinger scorpion and dream weaver spoons. These spoons measure 2.25" long and 5/8" wide. Most, if not all, have never seen water. Some are nickel back, some, copper, some painted. Asking $50 shipped tyd for the entire lot. Would rather sell as a lot. Any questions, please ask and as always, FISH ON!
  14. For sale are some of my custom painted Rapala Husky Jerk, size 10. Selling off some of my box colors. Most, if not all, have never seen water. All painting is done by me with vibrant airbrush paint. An extremely durable 2 part epoxy clearcoat added. Asking $15 for a set of 3 shipped tyd or $40 shipped tyd for all 9. If purchasing a set of 3, let me know which colors you want. Thanks for lookin and as always, FISH ON!
  15. For sale are some of my custom painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancers size 9. Selling off some of my box colors. Most, if not all, have never seen water. These diver to a depth of 20+ feet. All painting is done by me with vibrant airbrush paint. An extremely durable 2 part epoxy clearcoat added along with 3D eyes. Asking $20 for a set of 3 shipped tyd or $75 shipped tyd for all 12. If purchasing a set of 3, let me know which colors you want. Thanks for lookin and as always, FISH ON!
  16. Any deep tail dancers in there? If so I'll take em
  17. Pm sent
  18. Bump. Price drop....$300 for the pair. Would prefer to sell as a pair.
  19. I have for sale (2) Cannon Mag10a electric downriggers. Will come with wiring harness, (2) 10lb weights, (4) double stack releases, and (1) single release. Sorry no bases. Asking $350.00 for all of it, OBO. I'm from the Pittsburgh, PA area but I do fishing Lake Erie near Erie, PA. Willing to meet at a reasonable distance. Due to the size, no shipping. Sorry. Any questions, please ask. Call or text Brad at 724-525-9015
  20. I got (2) used Silstar progressive dead trolling reels, model TG37. Line capacity is lb 14/450, 17/360, 20/300 and 25/250. Work as should and butter smooth. Asking $25 each or $40 for the pair. Any questions, please ask.
  21. Trying to consolidate my lures and I got a few custom painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancers in size 09. Most have never seen water. There are 4 colors with 3 in each matching. Asking $20 a pair shipped tyd or $80 shipped tyd for all 12. If picking a color set, please let me know which color. Yes, I airbrushed all of them and a 2 part epoxy added for a very durable clearcoat. 3D eyes also added. Any questions, please ask. Also have a matching set of Rapala Deep Tail dancers in size 11 also on LOU. If interested in both sets of 11s and 9s, $120 tyd shipped.
  22. Trying to consolidate my lures and I got a few custom painted Rapala Deep Tail Dancers in size 11. Most have never seen water. There are 5 pairs. Asking $20 a pair shipped tyd or $80 shipped tyd for all 10. If picking a pair, please let me know which color. Yes, I airbrushed all of them and a 2 part epoxy added for a very durable clearcoat. 3D eyes also added. Any questions, please ask. Also have a matching set of Rapala Deep Tail dancers in size 9 also on LOU. If interested in both lots the 9s and 11s, $120 shipped tyd.
×
×
  • Create New...