Jump to content

wrinklestar

Members
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wrinklestar

  1. I have had good luck the last 2 years with the smart troll 2.
  2. I put one on a 150 merc and if you run it aground in the first 3 years they replace it no questions asked. I have had zero problems
  3. Cogratulations gentlemen. Two very nice deer!
  4. I agree. I think there will be more gun hunters "bowhunting" this year which is different than bowhunters transitioning to crossbows. I used a crossbow for a while when i was having shoulder problems and they are great but i still prefer my compound. I gun hunt as well so not shaming by any means. Have a fun and safe hunting season gentlemen!
  5. Good condition. Came in a boat I purchased and I swapped it out for aluminum and had it as a spare. No longer have the boat. $150.00
  6. Sale pending.
  7. Ahh hooters works Better this time of year
  8. Plankton Steelhead Chinook Rainbow Stern Alewife Weekend hooters.....
  9. Pm sent
  10. Ttt price drop
  11. One on the cam in Kentucky
  12. Exactly right.
  13. Ttt price drop
  14. Works good has just been sitting in a pile of reels. A little rash. Loud clicker. 145.00 buyer pays shipping.
  15. It is a single .... the pairs are going for around 400 a pair new.
  16. Sale pending
  17. I agree....I have always got great stuff from him.
  18. Sold pending payment..
×
×
  • Create New...