Fished sodus Sunday am with my nephew and a good buddy's son.  We started on the shoreline but were greeted with ice cold 41° water that was crystal clear. I quickly realized that the persistent south wind trashed the conditions and that was not going to work, so we slid out deeper looking for other options. We ended up finding a good bite on Lakers, coho, and even a steelhead fishing in about 120 feet of water.  We ran a small grease trap on the corner rigger, and the rest was spoons from the surface down to about 50 feet (short cores, top lines, slide divers, etc).  Small spoons in silver and red did the trick for the silvers . I saw some stuff a little deeper, but no takers with a bunch of different flasher/fly/meat combos on the port rigger/dipsey.   Overall a decent bite in kinda crappy conditions- kids had fun (I was even let them rig a bit which is new for me) and we didn't get too beat up. 

B9872FFA-4F74-4990-BA52-FD45248AD35F.thumb.jpeg.996192f25e216f9ca9efc9e88b71d25b.jpeg

After I got in,  I found out that a bunch of guys smashed kings just outside of me!!!  Crap.  Oh well.  

• Like 4