for sale : usa LUND Sport Track Plates for Downriggers, Rod Holders & Rod Trees

Sharing for a friend, see link below for details:

Six machined aluminum plates for LUND boats & others with (vertical, 90 degree 90*) Sport Tracks. Two are new, 2 had bases installed with 2 3/8" holes, and 2 with 3 1/4" holes. All four with pre-drilled holes can be re-drilled by positioning your base to miss them - this will not compromise the integrity of the plate. The plates are 3/16" machined aluminum - solid, no flex at all. I have pics that show that once installed, you have approx. 1" of clearance between the bottom of the plate and the gunnel (top) of your boat. I used stainless 3/4" nuts/washers to secure my bases. I also stuck on some clear "bumpers" on those I was using, just to be sure that they didn't touch my gunnel when installing or removing. There is approximately a 4.5 X 5,5 inch area of the plate that is suitable for positioning bases. Once clamped into the sport track these babies do not move at all. Brand new from LUND these cost between $65-$75. I will sell them for $40 each, and if you want all six, $225 for them all. Super easy to install - place the plate in the track, position the locking plate and slide it into place ... tighten the screws. Shipping will be a flat $20, or, you can pick them up in Fishers Landing, NY if you are close. Thanks for looking, good fishing!

Marketplace - LUND Sport Track Plates for Downriggers, Rod Holders & Rod Trees | Facebook