Help identifying outlets on rear of my newly purchased boat

Speedy

Bought my 19ft Sea Nymph in a snow storm and didn't have more than 10 minutes of going over details on the boat loaded with equipment. 90 hp Merc outboard with soft cabin and steering. Bilge pump works and pumps out right side above water line. Looking at the Bow the lowest hole is the main drain for the bilge...right?  Installed a new expandable rubber plug. To the left of that is a hole with a screen, (guessing that is the intake for the live well). Then there is one more to the left of that that has a white plastic support washer around it.??? Outlet for live well? Live well is dry and I never put water in it. Plugged inside in two places. 

I feel like a dumb-ass, but the first time I put it the lake it started taking on water ...a lot at the ramp, so I pulled it out.  I'm a little embarred but my last boat was a 16 Aluma-Craft with a 10 hp tiller motor, so kind of a Apples versus Oranges comparison.

Thanks for helping a new guy.

Tight Lines

"Speedy"

The lowest hole in your transom is your main drain, the other two are live well, (In and out) plug them. You should pull up floor and check for leaks in hoses serving live wells. What year is this boat?

Thanks for the advice. Pulled the floor and found just a little water, wet vac and paper towels took care of that. Then the live well. Installed two new plugs inside the tank (in and out). A few bits of water in around the engine battery and sucked that up.  I had it on a good angle to drip/drain. I'll put it in tomorrow and before detaching the bow strap, check everything out. All the lines seem tight and clean.

Its a 87 Sea Nymph, alum. 18ft. with a 2016 90 hp Merc, injected.

Scared the Ba-gee-bees out of me...3"  inside at only 100ft off ramp. 

Thanks again Captain,

Tight Lines

"Speedy"

Speedie, 

Congrats on your new purchase, even tho it may not feel like it right now.

Check the connection of your live well pump on the inside of your transom, Iam working on a 91 which had the same prob.

Also one other tip I can recommend is buy another bilge pump and connect with a short piece of hose just in case.Wire pump with alligator clips for emergencies.

Keep all the transom holes plugged and you should be fine!

Just a few things to work out and you'll have a very fine rig!  

Good fishing

Thanks again.  Took it out today and zero leaks. Was trying for Salmon but afraid they moved North into the Canadian portion of Lake Memphremagog.  But caught a few fat smallmouth bass...17-18 ",2 lbs. good jumpers. Was carefully watching my depths and kept my downrigger ball 15 above bottom.  As I wad moving out of the deepest part, I pushed the UP button and the darn thing Free-wheeled. Cannon Electric.  Spit out 155 ft while I was in 35ft water.  Shut the engine down and had to hand assist the wire backlash on the spool. Good fun. Used straight lines out the back rest of the day.  New toy,new things to learn. Clutch must be worn out or way out of adjustment.  Worked just fine a dozen times ,until it didn't.  Thanks again. 

Speedy