for sale : usa 2 Cannon Mag 5ST downriggers

I have 2 MAG 5ST downriggers that have the telescopic boom and swivel base and retro ease retiever. Both are 10 years old and in working condition. They have been retired due to being replaced by 2 Optimums. One of them starts a little slow but speeds up, and the other one drops 1-2 ft down after releasing the down button. I will be at Selkirk Shores Saturday Sept 2 for the week and will have them with me. $125. eachIMG_0537.thumb.JPG.39c211553eeb4ba644257a4f9f54cf51.JPG

14 hours ago, short circuit said:

I have 2 MAG 5ST downriggers that have the telescopic boom and swivel base and retro ease retiever. Both are 10 years old and in working condition. They have been retired due to being replaced by 2 Optimums. One of them starts a little slow but speeds up, and the other one drops 1-2 ft down after releasing the down button. I will be at Selkirk Shores Saturday Sept 2 for the week and will have them with me. $125. eachIMG_0537.thumb.JPG.39c211553eeb4ba644257a4f9f54cf51.JPG

someone will be getting a great deal on these. any electric rigger that works is well worth 125.00. these would be an awesome buy for guys starting out and have a limited budget or someone to upgrade to electric and see what a difference they make at the end of the day.