(FX) : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): (6/4/09)

Time on Water: (9:30 AM – 11:30 AM)

Temp/Weather: (60°F and sunny, )

Wind Speed/Direction: (NW at 5 - 10 MPH)

Waves: (1-2 Footers,)

Surface Temp: ()

LAT/LONG: ()

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (3)

Total Boated: (2)

Species Breakdown: (2 Kings)

Hot Lure: (NK28 chicken wing and mulatto )

Trolling Speed: (2.7 mph)

Down Speed: ()

Boat Depth: (80 and 110 ft)

Lure Depth: (55 & 22 ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

(Nice to get out even for just a couple hours. Fished mainly out in front and covered 80 - 140' waters with hits between 90 and 110. Two riggers with free sliders and two wires with spinny/ fly on one and glow frog spoon on other. Varied depths with each set up. Had a newbie catch his first salmon - priceless :yes:. All three hits on the riggers at 55/92' - 8lb king, 37/110' lost fish, and a mulatto NK28 free slider on the 37/ 104' rigger with a 14lb king. )

Shawn

I remember the first King I caught my first words when it screamed out 200ft of line were "Holy sh*t" then I got him close to the boat and said Charlie dont you want to get the net, and he said um no he's not done yet and he screamed out 200' of line again and I said "holy sh*t" and so on and so forth...lol great catch FX and congrats to the Newbie...

Tom

I was out there too from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Went out to 300FOW, looking around, Big change in the temps since Tues...found 300 was still cold with gin clear water. Moved back to 150 FOW, color was better 53 - 54 degrees, slight tinge of green. Trolled a Z pattern, moving east from 110 FOW in to 60 fow and back just west of the pump house. Had action on the 48 rigger and 37 rigger, and a couple hits on the divers out 100 and 80 on a 3 setting. Boated two steelhead 5 lbs , one on a dark blue and gold Hoochie mamma fly and spinny 48 down on the rigger, the other came on a 42 second free slider nk mag. off the 37 rigger. Had a double on but lost one shortly after the hit. The action was in 90 to 110 FOW, north south troll, at 2.6- 2.8 gps. Over the last two days, I think I just grabbed another newbie in for the big money Lake "o " fishing bug. :lol: We had a very good day out at the Bar (Niagara) Wed. as well.

Mark