1987 2160 21' Trophy hardtop.

big easy

I am selling my 87 Trophy hardtop,as I finally finished my 23' Seacraft restoration.The boat can be seen at Olcott NY.

I'm asking $7,300.00 or B/O .I can be reached at 413-218-3617.

I will be in Olcott this weekend Friday,6/26,and Saturday 6/27.,if anyone is interested.I'll be getting it washed ,waxed,and cleaned.Also have to put the batteries in and get it running.I just painted the bottom with a new coat of blue bottom paint,and it does "NOT show in the pictures.Also it has all electric riggers,but took the pictures when I had a couple of manual s on it.

Here's some specs and pictures.I'll take better pics when I'm up there.

*1987 Trophy Hardtop,model 2160

*21' length

*8' beam

*1995 5 Starr galvanized tandem axle trailer ***(it needs new brakes)

*power trailer winch

*230 hp 305 engine

*700 engine hours

*Cobra Outdrive with power steering

*Hydraulic trim tabs

*1995 Yamaha 9.9hp four stroke High Thrust kicker motor with Ez-Steer

* four Cannon electric riggers,(2 Mag 10's),and (2 Digitroll II's) with long booms

* Water separating fuel filter

*Garmin 250C dual frequency color sonar

*Garmin fixed mount GPS.

*Standard Horizon VHF Radio

*hardtop mounted rocket launchers

* two Group 27 Batteries,deep cycle and starting.

*On board battery charger

* On board GFI outlet

*Transom mount cooler

*Rear drop curtain,with zippered door(nice on cold spring days)

*Rear aft mooring cover.

*windshield wiper

*Compass,tach,volt,oil press,water temp,and all the other gauges

*Cabela's trolling speedometer

* all the other safety equipment,Anchor, Life jkts,horn lights etc.

I've had this boat for several years now.I keep it in Olcott at the Boat Doctors,but I live in Massachusettss,so It's not being used all the time.Because of the distance,we always make our trips for a minimum of four days,and a few eight day trips each season,So,as such we probably use it 25 days per year.

Everything works great,the kicker purrs like a kitten.The Engine and drive are in excellent shape.Some areas are worn such as the corner of the aft curtain,and naturally there are the normal signs of wear.The teak trim could use a cleaning and sealer,but "I ain't doin it",LOL. overall,the boat is in very nice shape.The fuel fill hose was changed last year,and the exhaust manifolds,were done at 600 hours.

I've kept it in excellent mechanical condition,doing some repairs myself,and all others by Jim at the boat doctors.It really doesn't need any mechanical work.Overall this boat is in excellent shape.If there are any areas that need work,it's stuff like an interior cleaning,and a waxing of the outside.(white interior gets dirty very quick).It's the disadvantage of living six hours away,it never gets washed as much as it should,so it needs a good cleaning.

The inside of the boat is not that visible in the pictures,but it has a refrigerator style ice box,and a sink and counter above it.Its good for making sandwiches,and the sink is good for holding all the crap like line,s dipsies,,etc.I never once used it as a sink.It has a 14 gallon freshwater tank below deck,and a sink faucet that you pump.

There's a part of me that hates to let it go,as I don't have to get rid of it,but two boats is unrealistic.I had planned on giving it to my son who lives in Long Island,use it,but an I/O in saltwater is not the best choice.

Anyway feel free to PM me,or call if needed.Thanks for looking.

Scan12_0012_012.jpg

Scan8_0008_008.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Scan7_0007_007.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Scan4_0004_004.jpg

Scan6_0006_006.jpg

Scan14_0014_014.jpg

Scan1_0001_001-1.jpg

Do you have any pictures with out the blow up dolls in it :clap::clap: Oh sorry It you :lol::lol:

All kidding aside this is a great boat for some one. John takes good care of his stuff. Boat was well taken care of and has had a lot of salmon come over the back of the boat Nice boat for some one up grading.