Cannon speed-n-temp antenna cord and spring

Anyone have a older unit sitting around that the display crapped out on them? I have a good display and probe but NO antenna cord- the spring antenna are cheap and easy to find but I am having trouble finding a cord (5 pin) I am hoping this unit can help put some fish in my boat-I have really struggled the last couple of years in Door county, WI and I think I got the spread ok and the right lures just need to get the right depth and temp break located. It's tuff when you only 1 or 2 trips a year to get it right and get into some fish.

If anyone has some ideas I am open- been watching lots of classified sites and fishing sites and contacted several great lakes tackle dealers with NO luck so far.

Thanks

Gary

[email protected]

Jeff,

Thanks for the response- I think what I am looking for is the older version 5 pin cord that maybe went to a transducer not an antenna?? -there is no model # on the thing just a serial # but it is a older style Cannon Speed-n-temp then what is being sold today. I took a flyer on it hoping I could find all the right pieces to make it work. Thanks but I don't think what you have is gonna work for me.

Gary

I am in the same boat- I took a chance on this one after waffeling on which to choose. I hoped this was a cheap way into one. I have heard the new fishHawks are the best bet other then that they are all pretty much the same. I guess it depends how you like the display- the new cannon has a very easy to read display but what I bought is an older version and I may never know if it works.- Guess I will call Cannon tomorrow direct.