Seneca 8-8 North End

Sorry for the late report. My computer at home is on dial-up and I just don't have the patience to wait for pages to load!

I got out with Jeremy again Saturday AM...It was a little bumpy w/that south wind. I think that wind has changed some things at my end of the lake as surface temp dropped to 68 all over and the fishing was tough! We started in the Belhurst hole it that 80 FOW we did well in earlier in the week and picked up this little guy and a laker about the same size.

58527775.th.jpg

We dropped a couple fish off the riggers and 1 on the wire (Out 210 on a 2 1/2 setting) 140-160 FOW (Green NBK Spoon).

We stopped into Roy's to stretch our backs (That little rowboat is brutal w/a south wind) and set up on a north troll along the west side where we picked up some average size lakers ina bout 90 FOW on a greasy chicken wing spoon. Wires only took one hit all day and the green spinny couldn't buy a bite!

74726520.th.jpg

Jeremy dropped a nice fish off the rigger because that pretty bracelet on his right hand got wrapped around the reel-handle after setting the hook! :rofl: