A possible Solution.

Has Been

As with most things in life there are pros & cons to everything. There are also sacrificesyou need to make for the things we all may want & need. We all know that or at least we should. That being said, this meeting being had to me will probably just be window dressing for a done deal . Thats how things in politics & thats what this is , work. We can send the most intelligent and best talkers to it & my guess is it wo'nt make a difference.I am SURE that they will have their ducks in a row & have every fact & figure to back up their view. It will probably be a go in some form of a compimise. If in fact I am right I feel we should get as much as on the positive side as possible. A seat at the table by citizen based individuals in the form of a coalition of counties boardering the lake with all of us involved to be involved in the decicion making about the where & whats of this.This forum is a good start. Also a give back in the form of money to be deposited in an account for every watt of power that is produced by this. This fund will be under controll of a board of us to be used for project to fund things like hatchery & pen rearing, stream & habitat improvment, derby & tournament , youth education & the list goes on. or we could MF these guys & wind up with a whole lot of windmills & nothing to show for it. I would bet a lot of behind the scences stuff has already been done on their part about this. We need a seat at the table & Tom seems like a good choice along with a few good negotiators or lawyers . If life deals you lemons , make lemonade. Employing a strategy of more than running it up the middle all day could make this a little more tolerable if in fact I am right. I fish that lake also & I want to see what is best all around so step back and look at the big picture.