Hi, I am new!

JAY25

Name: Jay

Home Port: Hilton

I fish for: Bass, Salmon, Carp, whatever else that I learn to catch

==================

My names Jay I am approaching my 3rd season to fish in the Western New York area. I want to basically fish alot of the finger lakes and surrounding areas for bass this spring/summer/fall. I'd really like to make some friends on here to fish with. It would be a blast to get out there with some of the more expierienced guys.

I live in Hilton and would like to meet up with some of you guys who want an extra guy to join along. I am passionate about fishing and I would like to learn as much as possible. So to all you guys who are okay with that let me know.

Hey "J" ,welcome to the site , as the time to fish well thats any time .guess i should say fish the lake, hmm if you can get out there now i guess you could fish ......OK let me try again there is a (open trade a seat) section here ,tho i dont know how much its used ..Just keep tuned in to the post if ya got a answer to a question have at it,if ya got a question and looking for answers some one here will try to help..not many people here are bass fisherman (hard core) tho we all have stumbled on a few...YANKEE Troller (Rick) does bass fish but the last bass trip he took in a kayak he hooked into a salmon and last report he is being towed with the migration of salmon somewhere around kingston canada :lol: ME im the class clown, cant spell, short (exfat lost 30 lbs) bald,and hairy..(back) ..but if you stay outof the 500ft plus water you shouldnt see the hairy part (buffyfishing zone)..I recomend being a "observer " for the PRO/AMS to meet some of the diehard guys ,and learing LOTS of fishing stuff......so sitdown buckle up and set your wallet on the dash as you will be getting it out to buy all the "NEW STUFF" yer ganna need to catch salmon......Ray K.