cayuga 6-11-10

went out of deans cove again today. slowww to say the least. started off with two small landlocks on spoons, then washed lures for the rest of the morning. we trolled all the way past the twin silos, searched around, then went back toward deans cove. finaly, hooked up with a laker right in front of the launch. before i could get that line back in, 2 more lakers found their way into my boat. picked up another small L.L. and had one escape the wire before calling it quits. no size to any of the fish, but they taste better that way. :yes: green pro troll with a homemade fly took 2 fish, green/chrome spin doc. with a rolling rock fly, and then my top secret spoons took fish as well.i towed the boat all the way home this afternoon. next time out will be in some different H2O. over all a good day on the water with my little ones. did get a chance to chat with strike 3 on the radio, sounded like they were doing as well as me.ONE MORE THING, i did see a trace of fleas on my wire rig :no::no: no mistaking those blasted critters.. we'll try to get back out somewhere on sunday. till then good luck , and happy fishing to all. -Dave

qakX9.jpg

5Nla0.jpg