Mounts/skins for sale-10pt,bear rug,bobcat,coyote-updated $$

Cleaning my uncles place,keeping some selling others.All are older mounts in great shape.10 pt is semetricle and nice $200.Coyote skin $60.Bobcat mount has damage to tip of ear.Short hair $50(obo) `cause of condition.Steer skull $45 and a bear rug $175.Condition is ok.Missing 3-4claws on one front paw,seperation of skin(decay just under jaw on side.is matted on bottom and has gromets for hanging.Fur is nice and cinnimon in color,head is great shape as well.I also have a lowrance paper graph bluewater pro.Flasher-graph LRG-610A in exc shape...make an offer!

OK....so after a tip and an email it looks as though i had to remove the duck from my listing,I need a damn permit to sell it!!Anyhow..everything else is good.Feel free to make offers,i won`t be keeping any of these.Thanks misd for the tip.

Thanks Bob S

You are welcome to stop in and take a look just give me a call and set something up.315-576-1208

d8D00.jpg

t6FLr.jpg

P1x5A.jpg

t6UJi.jpg

P1M3r.jpg

t78H9.jpg

t7gaA.jpg

daJcA.jpg

t8pvJ.jpg

t8w_9.jpg

db29J.jpg

P4vai.jpg

dbc8i.jpg

I would just like to let you know that it is against the law in Ontario to sell antlers at all so if you are trying to get rid of the stuff you may want to contact the Ministry to get the info from them because if they catch you the fines are astronomical (up to 20,000) I think the pelts may fall under the trappers licence system again contact the ministry You may also want to donate them to an organisation OFAH or Bass Pro good luck