*SOLD* 2008 Triumph 170CC For Sale **PICS ADDED 7/24**

I am selling my 2008 Triumph 170CC with 60hp Evinrude E-Tec Motor, $18,000 OBO. I purchased it new from Arney's Marina in June 2008. Its a great boat and is in new condition, we've just outgrown it. If you're not familiar its a 17' center console model and below is the link to their website. I can't say enough about the Evinrude E-Tec motor and will miss it. If you buy this boat today all you need is a lifejacket and a fishing rod and you'll be fishing tomorrow. Its all ready!

http://www.triumphboats.com/index.cfm?p ... terx=170CC

Boat options include:

- Bimini Top

- Swim Platform & Ladder

- Bow and Aft Seat Cushions

- Aft Seat Stainless Backrests

- Stainless Bow Rail

- Trolling Motor Panel w/ Tilt Switch

- Swing Tongue Trailer

Other items included:

- Lowrance LMS 522C iGPS (Combo Fishfinder & GPS)

- Minnkota Power Drive V2 Bow Mount Trolling Motor (12V, 55lbs thrust) w/ Foot Pedal

- Two (2) Manual Big Jon Gadabout Downriggers w/ Gimbal Mount Bases

If you want to fish or play this is a great boat for you. I've had it in the Finger Lakes, in the bays of Lake Ontario, and a lot of times out on Lake Ontario. The 60hp motor trolls down perfectly for browns in the Spring and trout & salmon all Summer and Fall. The electric trolling motor is great for bass, pike, or walleyes. The kids can enjoy a great swim off the boat as well as tubing or water skiing. The boat will also fit in a standard garage. This one has been stored inside since the day it was bought.

I'll try and add some pictures later tonite but if you're interested give me a call at (585) 317-3608 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Derek

OrXMS.jpg

OsbKJ.jpg

OseeS.jpg

Ho5Gi.jpg

I have the same ride and you may have just solved my bow mounted trolling motor issue. My ride has the same bow railing and everyone has told me the trolling motor is impossible with that railing. Did you install or have someone do it and what motor is on it cannot see from the photo well. sorry to hijack

I did not install but its not that bad. You have to work around the rails a little bit when lowering and raising but its VERY do-able. Call me if you want more pics, measurements, or if you want to stop by & see it.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thanks, I will give you a call this weekend. I am in Albany NY. Did you have installed in Rochester. I would be willing to trailer it that way to get done right. No one around here will do it. If you could email me some photos of the mounting and plug in spot that would be great. My email is [email protected]. Where did you put the 2nd battery, also what type of time did you get out of the 12 volt motor and shaft length. Sorry for all the questions.