TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):Aug29th-Sept1st

Time on Water:5am till 6pm

Weather/Temp:freakin hot

Wind Speed/Direction:almonst still

Waves: Less than 1

Surface Temp: 75

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords): Had 4 tough days of fishing. started out in port ontario. marked lots of fish from 60' out to 90' but they were tough to get to bite. water temp was 69 degrees all the way out to 120' on the bottom. We ended up 3 for 6 in two days with a 27lber being the biggest. The boat traffic was the worst I have ever wittnessed for the last 10 years of coming up on the same dates. at one time we counted over 200 boats off of the mouth of the salmon river!!!!

Tuesday we moved to Oswego after recieving a hot tip of cold water and active fish. We found good temp and good bait and fish in 130' foot of wate to the east of the chute. We went 2 for 6. all dypsie hits. all white and green dot spinnys with the shredded hammer fly. much better trolling off of oswego. guys are more curtious and more respectful of each other.

I had electrical issues with my sub troll the last two days. The male female connection to the recieving antenna had a cracked wire and would not read. I never realized how blind you are without down speed and temp. I have two probes just in case of trouble with one but never thought to have extra wirring. now i will :(

on a side note, I spent two days with a slip in port ontario at the lighthouse marina. word of caution to anyone who is looking to rent a slip there. The docks are in bad shape and falling apart. if you dont walk down the middle you risked sinking the dock and falling in. we had to go one by one to get in and out of the boat. Hope they do some repair work soon. Spent the last two days with a slip at the international marina who just had re done there docks and man are they great!!! solid metal docks with rubber bumpers around them, 4 stars in my book!!!!!!

100_0061.jpg

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth: