==============

Date(s). 9/3/10

Time on Water:6:00 to 1:00. / 4:30 until blow off around 6:00

Weather/Temp::

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

Got on the water at sun up and things were slow. We set up in 110 FOW and slowly west to 120 FOW and tunrned north and things datrted happen . 7:00 am until about 10:00 we managed to boat 5 kings and 2 coho and lost 2 coho at the back of the boat. Two other releases and nobody home. Most of the fish were caught on flasher fly combos. White on whites in the early part of the morning and greens and Mtn. dew colored in the high sun. The top producing flies were the pole dancer and the custom blue fly on the Dipseys and collared greens off the riggers.Big weenie flys accounted for all our fish with the exception of the Steelhead that was caught on our only spoons set up which was a NBK mag spoon. The fish put on a display for all aboard making several runs and leaps and cart wheels out of the water. I thought we were going to lose it for sure.

IMG00405-20100903-1244.jpg

The afternoon was a late start due to the clients late arrival. We set up again in 120 FOW like the morning . Almost immeadiately the dipsey rod rod with the infamous Shark week fly fires. We boated a nice king. We set the rods back up and continue trolling north and and the riggerfires . The copper screams and we landed a nice coho on the pole dancer fly. Shortly after resuming our troll the other rigger fires and the mtn dew flasher/ balls deep fly takes a hit. Just as the blow hits from the west after a 20 minute fight in rough water we boated a 29lb king. We thought for sure it was heavier but the client had it weighed at Woodys and there was a 34lber weighed in just minutes before so no big fish of the day either. Ironically it was the ladies first fish ever. Not a bad introduction to fishing.We ended up having to pull all rods and get off the water due to the waves. It just wasn't safe. Unfortuntately we were not able to get back out on the water today and we headed home. Rons done for the season now and I have more trip up for myself this year before I call it quits on what has been a slow season overall for me and most that I talked too this year. ( Yes Ron gave me permission to report this, LOL)

IMG00408-20100903-1709.jpg

IMG00411-20100903-1854.jpg

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 12 and 4

Total Boated: 8 and 3

Species Breakdown:combined trips. 7 kings, 3 cohos , 1 steelhead

====================