Dear Santa,

rshubuck

My christmas list is here! I would like to have the Glcok 38 with a tactical LED light with trijicon sights for my nightly predator adventures. The Predator light made by KC Hounds. The Dillon 550b reloading press. Got to have one of those. Make sure you through in 2 exta deluxe quick change assemblys. Also, 9mm and 45gap dillion dies.

New Bimini top for my boat with side curtains and drop down curtain attached by zippers. Not snaps. New 4 stroke 15hp kicker motor. ‎2 Big Jon Triple Heavy-Duty Deck Mount Rod Holders w/ Pedestal Base. 2 more Diawa 11' dipsy diver rods matched with 2 Okuma Convector 30x reels spooled with 1000' of 30lb wire line. Gift card to ATomMik's for more Spindoctors and fly's. Gift card to BigWeenie. Need many more Proctoligist and cornbread flys. I also need more Stinger Scorpion spoons. Top 3 picks. Chicken wing, Steelie Stomper and Wonderbread. Confusion is a good one too. Another Lowrance HDS 7 sonar Unit. Also, a new VHF marine radio so I can scan 3 channels rather then 1. Its also got to be GPS capatible so I can link it to my gps just in case I need rescueing again:( Auto pilot would be another great tool if one is availble. Oh. I almost forgot. New fishing arch with big john side plannerboard reels and the otter boards. I might need a new h/s cannon downrigger but we will see if my computerboard friend can fix mine or not. I keep you posted.

If there is still room I would also like to have a New 52" LED flatscreen TV. 5 or 6 Cuddyback trail cameras. New JVC digital 60 gb hard drive video camera to record my adventures. I could use a few more 15' ladderstands from Dicks. Thank you Santa. I will leave some Smoked fish, Vension jerky, homemade nobake cookies and your favorite beer:)