Large lot of fishing gear for trout,salmon,walleye.

Selling large amount of fishing items! First item is a classic fish flasher, Tom Manns super sixty Birdtrap (portable w/battery).Metal blue box , probaly early 80"s with transducer , still think it works just needs battery! Only asking $25 for item. Next is 29 assorted J-plugs ,variety of colors , $50 is fair price for these! Thirdly is 125 trout and salmon spoons consisting mostly of midsize(n/k 28 size) spoons.At least half are n/ks, some stingers, see pictures for colors. Also for sale is the Maxi-mate 240 fiberglass spoon box that will hold 200 spoons easily. I want $200 for the spoons and $50 for the box. Next is box of 47 stickbaits, includes 26 various rapalas,15 storm baits,2 reefrunners,2 rebel trout colors, and 2 bagley deep divers. asking firm price of $100 as majority are like new.Also have a collection of 53 assorted crankbaits , see pictures for colors , includes rapalas ,storm, bill dance , rebel , there are no junky no-name lures in this lot, fair price is $125 for these. Next is lot of 19 deep-diver walleye baits ,name brand is wallydiver and rapala.Asking $50 for these. For jig fisherman I have a box of at least 150 assorted painted jig heads 1/8 oz to 1/2 oz , see photo , would like $25 for all. The next item is a large lot of 94 smaller trout/salmon spoons, includes 20 sutton flutter spoons, 20 popular stinger spoons, and rest mixture of various spoons(see photo), fair price of $125 for entire lot. Next I have 2 Big Jon swivel bases for $50 each, and 2 Big Jon single rod holders for $25 each. Lastly I have 6" hand crank ice auger with 3 metal skimmers and 6 older ice rods, only asking $25 for all. Please call 716-504-7239 ask for marc 9am-9pm, thanks for looking!

fishing_lures_015.jpg

fishing_lures_001.jpg

fishing_lures_002.jpg

fishing_lures_003.jpg

fishing_lures_006.jpg

fishing_lures_008.jpg

fishing_lures_007.jpg

fishing_lures_010.jpg

fishing_lures_011.jpg

fishing_lures_012.jpg

fishing_lures_014.jpg

fishing_lures_013.jpg