Cayuga 5/12

my dad and i went out fishing after i got back from school today. fished for about 3 hours and boated 3 average lakers. all legal but pretty small. i kept the smaller of the 3 to eat. had a hard time finding them but when we did we hit a single and a double about the last half hour. one was on a spoon and two on a spin doctor/fly combo. the lake was like glass, seen a couple other boats out to. hopefully goin back out tomorrow if the weather stays nice.

Hey pk good job with pops,musta been tuff today sittin in school lookin out the window...did ya hear anything the teacher said :lol:

Well we all did our share of daydreaming when fishing season starts and the warm days showed up ,i've been know to have a bad tummy ach that went away as soon as the tailights of the bus went down the road.

Get yer edgabucation first so ya can get a good job and a great boat to take yer pops on when he retires......"you know a little payback" ;)

thanks, it was tuff :) all day i thought to myself "i could be fishing right now". but you gotta do what you gotta do. thank god im senior this year and its almost over. yea ive had a little to many tummy achs this year :rofl: you goin out this weekend?

just got back from a 2 day trip on the hudson river striper fishing (striped bass) we did over 40 fish in 2 days (well 1.5) ill post with pics later after 2 days of no shower i kinda have my own corner in the living room even the dog left my side and went to his bed.

(phew :o ) Now thats a trip worth detention.........