Spin Doctors

If you could only take a few Flashers out what would your top 5 be? With all the colors I'm curious to see what you guys recomend, I'm sure you've all been doing this longer than me. This will be year 2 out on the lake for me. Did well last year but always looking for advise. Thanks guys :beer:

these are great colors with many other varations that work well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes a suttle difference matches the mood of the fish......

nuther thing is daylight or lack of ,sunny day,flat 0 wind,light chop (lightrefraction and diffusion),perfect salmon chop (about 1to2 ft) angle of sun (light refraction absorbtion),water clarity,temp,dept of fish (lure depth) ahhnuttin to it just drag what works for you ...oh did i mention speed,speed,speed not too much to do with color just presintation,then ya got a 330 troll with a 260 wind with a east flowing down current,so make shure yer down speed reflects your sog on the gps for quick reference ,try to keep the lines running true to yer troll direction so their running straight out ,that seems to help you setup you know the "v" ,the "trap" the "w" ,yea some add a down and out for a last look while others run mag rins shorten em up to help the "trap"setup I prefer standard rings using 2.5 setting for a 3to 1 dive ratio to find out what the mood of the fish are for the day.., thats where the fishfinder pic can help determine a agressive condition or a spooky day....well ill hold back on givin too much advise at one time as to not confuse ya ....

Hope This Helps

Ray K.

these are great colors with many other varations that work well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes a suttle difference matches the mood of the fish......

nuther thing is daylight or lack of ,sunny day,flat 0 wind,light chop (lightrefraction and diffusion),perfect salmon chop (about 1to2 ft) angle of sun (light refraction absorbtion),water clarity,temp,dept of fish (lure depth) ahhnuttin to it just drag what works for you ...oh did i mention speed,speed,speed not too much to do with color just presintation,then ya got a 330 troll with a 260 wind with a east flowing down current,so make shure yer down speed reflects your sog on the gps for quick reference ,try to keep the lines running true to yer troll direction so their running straight out ,that seems to help you setup you know the "v" ,the "trap" the "w" ,yea some add a down and out for a last look while others run mag rins shorten em up to help the "trap"setup I prefer standard rings using 2.5 setting for a 3to 1 dive ratio to find out what the mood of the fish are for the day.., thats where the fishfinder pic can help determine a agressive condition or a spooky day....well ill hold back on givin too much advise at one time as to not confuse ya ....

Hope This Helps

Ray K.

Ray,

you are something else..... :question::question::question: don't confuse the guy he just asked for a little help.