1975 16 Starcraft, E/Z Loader trlr, 93 40 hp SOLD

MCF

SOLD 6/21/11

redoing the post as of 6/14

1975 16 Starcraft Holiday aluminum, E/Z loader trailer, 1993 40 HP Evinrude PT/T-$3000.00 or best offer. This boat sat inside unused for two decades. Seats, carpet, floor original. Vinyl on the dash is original including sticker. Has convertible top. Walk through windshield. Has been repairs on the spray rail years ago by a pro-can see both sides of the fix. Common issue to some starcrafts, boat will fail before it does. Has auxilary/kicker mount. New tires on trailer-bearings are fine-have trailered the boat 150 miles this month. Had a 65 Mercury on it that blew due to sitting all those years. 1993 40 Evinrude with power trim on it right now. I will also entertain boat or boat/trailer package sale. Boat has to be sold first before I would sell motor separately. Or if you have your motor 35-85 just pop it on.

I have used this boat this spring, it works fine. It is very light so it can be towed by just about anything

Boat located in Dunkirk NY. Have too many boats in my driveway right now, need to get back down to two.

DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

DSCF0524.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

price adjustment 6/8 to $1495.00-I have used the boat the past two weekends boat works fine. For someone who has a motor sitting, it is an inexpensive way to get on the water-boat can be towed by just about anything. Or buy the 40 hp that I have on it.