Thanks Ray Koziatek, and Erby Joe

Guest john r

Guest john r

Hey ray,thanks a lot for the invite to fish on your boat,i appreciate it. I actually have another boat, (21' Trophy) that i keep at Olcott.We're leaving next week,7/24 to fish four or five days up there.

I kinda have a problem with boats, (i have four ), an 18' Starcraft, a 21' Trophy, a 19' Chris Craft,and the 23. Seacraft.

**I have the Starcraft up for sale with the riggers,twin out boards,and tons of other stuff.

**I'm pulling the engine and drive out of the Chris Craft,to use in the Seacraft.and will be getting rid of that boat,free if anyone wants it

**And finally,once i finish the Seacraft, i'll be selling the Trophy,and leaving the Seacraft up at Olcott.

Geeze what the hell will i do then? only one boat, maybe i'll have more time to fish.

Thanks again ray,and if your up Olcott way sometime,your welcome to jump on board with us.From your posts,i think you have the same sense of humor as we do.

**Erby Joe, i,m almost done burning your Jerky boys cd,.Why don't you talk to your buddy john and come up to olcott in august.we'll be there from 8/18-8/26.we got about six guys in two boats.It would be fun to have another boat along,and we enjoyed fishing with you guys.