new here....hello all

Name: frm03064

I fish for: trout and salmon primarily

==================

First time poster on these boards... been scouring the internet for a good site related to fishing in the rochester area and this seems to be the best one out there... probably one of the best resources ive come across... Im lucky to have a job that starts early and ends early, so i often have the entire day to myself to spend fishing. Been at it since i was maybe 3 or 4. I fish mostly from shore, but occasionally from a boat as well... I primarily run with spinning tackle, but occasionally wet fly line too. Trout and salmon in the spring and fall are my main ordeal, but i certainly dont waste the summer months- right now im mostly slamming bass and big carp... Fished pretty much every trib around rochester- mill creek, fourmile creek, slater creek, sandy creek, black creek, the genesee, and my favorite the irondequoit creek... I got a wealth of knowledge id like to share with like minded anglers, and this seems to be a great place to gather some tips and reports on fish activity as well...

see you all on the water.