Oswego Pro-Am

I just wanted to thank every one who participated in this weekends Oswego Pro-Am. We have had this event behind the hotels along the Oswego River for a long time. A lot of you stayed in the Hotels and ate at Steamers through out the weekend. I can only hope we continue to have this event for a long time to come. I have been involved for a long time and now my kids are down helping out - good stuff. We even went through this weekend without getting wet - I think a pro-am first. I am greatful for the relationships I have gained with Captains through the Pro-Am over the years. A lot of you have heard me say that our fishery is the single largest tourism generator for our properties year round - thats a fact. A great event with real good people. I wish we had a lot more of these events in Oswego.

Thanks again

Shane Broadwell

GS Steamers Bar & Grill

Best Western Captains Quarters

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Riverfront

Hats off to Shane and his family! :clap: I want to thank you for welcoming thr Pro-ams and other tournaments to your establishments! Without cooperating business's like yours who knows where we would be! Our team members all reside in Pa. and have stayed at your hotel and quenched our thirst at Steamers many a nights. Your hard work is appreciated! Thanks again!

Team Screamer