Thank You's

Just wanted to acknowledge some people and businesses that deserve it during my very trying mid season blown motor.

The Sodus Captains were class acts offering assistance and keeping an eye out when I couldn't be there. Krenzers marina was very understanding of the predictament, went the extra mile during the ridiculous heat and humidity. Thanks Tim, Bob, Richie and mechanic Teddy. Teddy was perfect for the job, labeling everything and being careful not to damage anything else in the process. He helped keep my blood pressure in check.

Farmers auto and marine engines in Webster was neat as a pin and turned the job around fast. Thanks Dan. Thank you "Borderline 350 Bill" for your wisdom and guidance.

Thanks goes out to Danny Evans from Wilson for all his help. Nick "synergy boy" Glosser, thanks for all the ram-rodding around. An incredible source of motor wisdom, a special thank you to Rooky brother Kevin in Oswego. He and his brother are true professionals.

And finally, thanks to all the friends and anglers who sent emails and texts offering help and showing concern. The Lake O fishing fraternity is a great one.